Etsy Made Local Christmas Fair
Etsy Made Local – St Ives returns with its third Christmas Fair promoting 40+ local makers and designers. This is your chance to buy handmade, unique presents for Christmas. These include modern ceramics, stylish home-ware, hand-printed textiles, unusual jewellery, hand-blown glass, sculptures, abstract paintings, contemporary knitting, prints, illustrations and paper craft. Free admission. Child-friendly. Shopper-friendly.
Opening hours are:
- Friday 30 November at 6pm to 9pm – late night shopping with live music and refreshments
- Saturday 1 December 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 2 December 10am to 4pm.
Full details can be found on the Etsy Makers Cornwall Facebook page.
Please note that if you are coming to Etsy on Saturday 1 December, there are number of road closures throughout the town:
- Traffic-free shopping and street entertainment 12-8pm Fore Street, Back Lane
- St Ives Lantern Parade and Christmas Lights Switch-on 5-8pm Gabriel Street. Chapel Street. Tregenna Hill, Tregenna Place, High Street, Back Street, Market Place, Lifeboat Hill, Back Lane, Fore Street